Friday, March 6, 2009

When the girlfriend was away...

...the little bitch came out to play

So you said it, to him while I wasn't around.
Sneak behind me without a sound.
Dare to pen it but not the guts to admit.
I can read you like a book, now look...

your existence is like a dark gray cloud blotting my sunny skies
the good news is that you're just one little cloud
You're easily ignored. Your little trick is passe.
Mum is the word. Eavesdroppers abound.
Don't wear your heart on your sleeves
You are shameless nonetheless which explains.
Don't go getting delusions of grandeur.
I find you very pathetic, clinging on to whatever dribble of delusions you can convince yourself and is abusing it to fill your land of make-believe with little trophies to ensure you don't die of self-denial and insecurities.
Spit on you for calling me a bitch.

He doesn't fancy you.
Played with your heart, you set yourself on fire.
Holding on to that trace of expired hope, I think you need to try harder.
You're not young anymore to love attention.

Pft.

Look who is talking here.
Shame on you, for being 27 and allowing a 22 year old girl to feel embarrassed for you. There are many ways to being a bitch - that doesn't mean you can't do it with class.


There is no battle for the winner is obvious.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online