Friday, February 27, 2009

Middle Management

Image via
old close friends of mine whom I tell them my tale with only my eyes. Silence make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts. I am blessed to have you all through those good and bad times. I have just been told last night that I need to adopt a more analytical attitude, especially when it comes to dealing with people I don't like. If she rubs me the wrong way, so what? She doesn't have an impact on my life, so skip past her and never look back. If she is nothing nice, why bother giving her the power more than she deserves over my life and my relationship? My time and energy should only be devoted to those who bring out the best in me.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online