Thursday, November 13, 2008

Any given thursday


Not only I'd love to possess the most perfect quiff, I also love my man with quiff. God please strike you now if you don't know what a quiff is. It's that hairstyle that combines the 1950s pompadour hairstyle, the 20s flattop, and sometimes a mohawk; the hairstyle that you swear only strictly sported by your forefathers.....or not.

Think Elvis Presley, Morrissey, British's Teddy Boy movement, James Dean, Johny Cash and a few modern notable quiff like Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance, Franz Ferdinand, TV presenter Mark Lamarr.

God, how I wish there is more men rocking the quiff.






Whose quiff I love best?
Do I really have to answer this? You'd already knew by now how bias I can be...


Need I say more?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online