Monday, November 3, 2008

Of sugar and diabetes


Big personalities are arriving on the scene, today, and they have been trying to crown me out of the action. The best approach for these kind of people is to just let them have the stage. If I fight them for the limelight, they'll only push back at me harder. To get things started on the right foot, I should step back and give up some of my share of attention. They won't notice my sacrifice, and I don't expect any gratitude. But I will be making my life a lot easier. Also, I need to avoid people who are hostile to me.










Thank god for days like these, I have cupcakes and donuts and Heidi Kenney. I am a sucker for sweets. Anything that compromise diabetes, has an odd way of pulling a tug at my heart.




2 comments:

Lissa said...

i somehow dislike eating foods that are too intricately prepared... you dont know what type of utensils (or what type they did NOT) use.

ADELINE HO said...

it's for visual pleasure, Lissa, visual pleasure. Seriously cupcakes are overrated, they are just baked flour intricately decorated ;)

i still crave for them, nonetheless.

Oh, I replaced my craving for strawberry cheesecake with Starbuck's caramel cheesecake, one word - YUCKS! I want real cheesecake!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online