Friday, October 10, 2008

Get yourself together




As you all know, I am a true blue commitment-philic/maniac. Precisely six months of pining over something no longer there,
I
am. finally. over. it.

I am never this happier and elated about my freedom. I am even proud to declare to the whole world about my blissful singledom. Nevertheless, we all know that won't last a decade before I would start venturing into another, god forbid, emotional rollercoaster (turmoil) again.

But every bump and bruises along the ride are just stepping stones to something thriving innit? The lessons learned from past mistakes are going to come in handy for future endeavor -- and they're going to ensure that you reach a much higher level of success!


I think I am willing to take a little bit of a risk with my heart again.



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online