Wednesday, October 8, 2008

She loves me so

If you think for once I am still there
waiting, hoping
I would take off your blindfold
I am just someone you used to know
I am not there
for you
you're all by yourself this time
Love is lost and I don't know why
but now is about time
I've made up my mind
I would put on my heavier boots
I am sorry
we are not intended
We all made mistakes and the water separated us
the space between the words grew
It's helpless
there is nothing to be said or done
patience is in short supply
slaves to our impulse, fear of our emotions
not knowing where the shore is
we are divided by the ocean
the answer isn't for us
Take my best wishes
One day you will find your phone, your coffee cup and you will make things appear again

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online